The First Christmas: The Story of the First Christmas Snow



                The First Christmas: The Story of the First Christmas Snow.





A young shepherd, Lucas, is blinded by lightening, and some kindly nuns 


at a nearby abbey take him in. Sister Catherine  describes snow to Lucas, 


who has never seen it. Lucas gets chosen to play an angel in the abbey's 


Christmas pageant, and the Christmas snow that falls during the pageant 


works a small miracle  giving Lucas his sight back and he finally sees his 


first snow. This movie is a little faith based and it fits perfectly cause 


what is Christmas all about it's the celebration of the birth of Christ. So if


you are into that I implore you to rent of buy this movie and watch it


for your self and let me know what you think of it, for me I loved it as I 


do with every Rankin/Bass movie. Now days we all could use a little 


Christmas spirit like Lucas and Sister Catherine plus he has an adorable


dog and who doesn't love dogs am I right, so watch it and come back 


and leave me a comment on what you thought of it. Thank you for 


reading my blog. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale.

Merry Madagascar

Life with Louie, "A Christmas Surprise for Mrs. Stillman"